Tuesday, November 13, 2018

2015 Panini Cooperstown HOF Induction Signatures

This is the ultimate bad scan.  Actually a decent card in-hand, but the material is a silver foil and just won't scan well.  For the first time ever on this site, I actually applied a filter to the photo so the pic actually looks a bit more sepia than the actual but got the overall point across better.  I really love the overly-huge, complicated sets that force a collector to really dig in - probably the same thing that most collectors hate.  The 2015 Cooperstown set is one of the more confusing, large, repetitive sets out there and I've enjoyed chasing it over the years.  This is the first time I can recall seeing an auto up for sale however.  I think the price reflected the community's hatred of Cooperstown 'cause the price was cheap.  Nice pickup for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment