Wednesday, November 14, 2018

2007 Topps Triple Threads Autographed Relics Gold Parallel #2/9

It's crazy that I got the card in the previous post and this card in the same two week period.  Both Triple Threads autos Gold parallel numbered to /9.  So I'll go ahead and put the blog posts back-to-back.  I like this one just as much as the 2010.  Being three years older, it looks and feels a bit more old school.  I think Topps was still figuring it out a bit as this is only the second year of Triple Threads.  The "376 HRS" looks fantastic, especially with that pinstripe down the middle.  My only criticism is the sticker which from a design point of view, looks like it's just floating in the corner.  Was great when somebody figured out they could put a simple frame around them and really jazz it up.  That said, I absolutely love this card and am stoked to have it in my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment