Tuesday, November 13, 2018

2008 Donruss Playoff Prime Cuts Timeline Quad Relic #10/10

Was a big weekend for card updates at the Obsession house with three days off for the Veteran's Day weekend.  Time for some much needed maintenance to the collection.  Am not certain that this card rises to the standard for a blog post, but evidently when I made the scans this weekend - I did.  In keeping with the prime directive of this site, I do this hobby because it gives me pleasure so here goes.  I thought it was rare (and therefore cool) to find a quad jersey piece numbered to /10 up for grabs on an auction site for less than an arm and a leg.  Usually these are listed as Buy It Now for (pinky to lips) One Million Dollars.  So a nice low-numbered quad jersey that's 10 years old for cheap.  Cool card.


No comments:

Post a Comment