Sunday, June 21, 2015

2014 Panini Classics Legendary Players Bat Auto #08/10

I am generally too lazy to use the scanner.  Like many of you, I'm too damn busy working and raising kids to take alot of time for cards.  Wish I had more time, but ya gotta have priorities.  But it's Father's Day and I'm feeling decadent, so here's a scanned card.  As I said in my previous post, Panini is pretty spotty and I thought the Classics release sucked.  Didn't even know this card was in the release until I saw it this year on eBay (in 2015, it's a 2014 card).  It's a sticker auto which drops it down in my view, but the overall design really works and looks sharp IMHO.  Being numbered to /10 really adds alot to it.  Paid alot for this card, but am very happy with it.  Happy Father's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment