Sunday, June 21, 2015

2004 Upper Deck SP Chirography - Hall of Famers - On Card Auto #08/25

I love when people put up nice autos with a $0.99 starting bid :)  I'm not saying they're getting ripped *at all* it's just that I get tired of seeing every nice auto go up with a 5 million dollar Buy It Now and not accepting best offers.  That stuff sits there and sits there, twarting the hopes of the owner who obviously is not real motivated to sell.  In this case, I was able to finally pick up this very nice 2004 SP Chirography auto for a reasonable price.  I do think I got a good deal because of the "HOF 2000" inscription which adds value.  Having Bob Gibson, Tom Seaver and Yogi Berra on the card doesn't hurt either.  Having it be numbered to /25 isn't awful at that.  It's on-card and the blue sharpie looks really crisp against the white background.  All in all, a very sharp auto card in my opinion :)


No comments:

Post a Comment