Sunday, June 21, 2015

1984 Topps Glossy Send-Ins 4-Color Mask Film Negative w/ Topps Vault COA 1 of 1

Ya know kids, I loved cards in the 1970's and 1980's.  I spent countless hours sorting, stacking, counting, organizing, imagining and playing with my cards.  In 1984 Topps did a promo where you sent in some prize card I think and you got back in the mail a pack of glossy cards with no logo.  They were plain front cards, but the printing was so nice and that gloss!! Wow, they seemed really high end and special 30 years ago.  So having access to some 1 of 1 Topps production items that actually produced all of these cards is extraordinarily special.  This is my fourth Topps Vault Fisk item and while not the most attractive to look at or monetarily valuable, they are like holding a little piece of Topps history in your hand.  Very cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment