Friday, March 27, 2020

2020 Panini Donruss Retro 1986 Materials Black Parallel #1/1

Well, well.  It's been a while.  The COVID virus finds me (and you) working from home with a few spare cycles to play, and the need to distract myself.  So back to the Fisk Obsession.  As a rule I've been trying to do a Topps-only Fisk collection for a while.  Not getting into the shabby looking Immaculate autographs as one example.  But when I saw these 1986 throwbacks it really got me in the old nostalgia spot, especially this Juan de Juan (#1/1).  It doesn't show in the photo, but this card is extra thick with a shadowbox-type presentation to showcase the 3-color patch. Pretty happy with this pickup and am enjoying the thoughts of collecting 1980's Donurss back when I was a kid.  Hope you all are staying safe out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment