Friday, September 26, 2014

2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's Quad GU Bat

As part of the Fisk Obsession, I absolutely love the 2001 Decade issue. This quad bat is the 9th different Fisk card I have from that set. I love the throwback color scheme, the old school UD logo, and the pop of the design. I really never thought I would grab this quad bat version though because of its high price. I had put it out of mind. Then I found this one that had an erroneous listing and a low starting bid. Ended up grabbing it for eleven bucks which I thought was at least half of what I would value it at. It's in good shape too. One last great thing about this card is that the bat pieces aren't under the card like most game used, but sit up above the paper where you can rub it! Hey, it's the little things that make card collecting fun to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment